montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

1= No Matter What
2= Picture of You
3= Words ( Bee Gees Cover )
4= All That I Need
5= Isn t it a wonder.
6=

Boyzone are an Irish boy band.  Their most famous line-up was composed of Keith Duffy, Stephen Gately, Mikey Graham, Ronan Keating, and Shane Lynch. A Huge contribution to the background and lead vocals in their tours since 2011 has come from backing vocalist Jo Garland who has sung with Ronan Keating in his solo ventures since 2001 and with Boyzone since 2008, her vocals have been more prominent often covering for vocals that Stephen Gately sung.

Boyzone have had 21 singles in the top 40 UK charts and 22 singles in the Irish charts. The group have had 6 UK number one singles and 9 number one singles in Ireland with 12 of their 24 singles in the UK being in the UK Top 2. Boyzone are one of the most successful bands in Ireland and the United Kingdom. In total, Boyzone had 19 top 5 singles on the Irish Singles Chart, 18 top 10 hits on the UK Singles Chart, nine No. 1 Irish hit singles and six No. 1 UK hit singles and five No. 1 albums, with 25 million records sold by 2013 worldwide.

They were put together in 1993 by Louis Walsh, who is also known for managing Johnny Logan and Westlife. Before even recording any material, Boyzone made an appearance on RTÉ's The Late Late Show. The group split in 1999. Boyzone made a comeback in 2007, originally with the intention of just touring. The band have sold 2 million records since their return. Gately died on 10 October 2009 of natural causes while on his holiday in the Spanish island of Majorca with his civil partner, Andrew Cowles.

In 2012, the Official Charts Company revealed the biggest selling singles artists in British music chart history, with Boyzone currently placed at 29th and the second most successful boy band in Britain, behind Take That.  To date, Boyzone have released four studio albums and seven compilation albums. Based on BPI certifications, they have sold over 13 million records in the UK alone.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eul_Vt6SZY

No Matter What" is a song from the 1996 musical Whistle Down the Wind and popularised by Irish boyband Boyzone in 1998 when they recorded it to tie in with the show's first UK production. The recording was written and produced by Andrew Lloyd Webber, Jim Steinman, Nigel Wright with additional production by Franglen & Lupino. The song was also featured on the US edition of the soundtrack to the 1999 film Notting Hill, and was released to American radio on 10 May 1999.

The song reached number-one on the UK Singles Chart, and was the only Boyzone hit to become popular in the US. Jewels & Stone did a remix for the song for dance clubs which was popular. In the UK, the song has sold 1.15 million copies and another 3 million worldwide. The song was also performed by Meat Loaf as a B-side to his "Is Nothing Sacred" single in 1999.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryCIAJRTwJg

Picture of You" is a song by Irish boy band Boyzone. It was released on 21 July 1997, as the first single from their third studio album, Where We Belong. The song was written by frontman Ronan Keating, Eliot Kennedy and Absolute.

The song led to a nomination for Keating for an Ivor Novello Award, which he won, and is best remembered as the main theme song for the film Bean: The Ultimate Disaster Movie; Rowan Atkinson appeared on the single cover, and in the music video with the band.

The song appeared in advertisements by the Philippines leading wireless services provider, Smart Communications, with its slogan, "Live More", along with Disney Channel teen sitcom Liv and Maddie and the original movie by Nickelodeon Snow Day (2000).
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Rut4qm33g

Words" is a song by the Bee Gees, written by Barry, Robin & Maurice Gibb. The song reached No. 1 in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands.
"Words" was the Bee Gees third UK top 10 hit, reaching number 8, and in a UK television special on ITV in December 2011 it was voted fourth in "The Nation's Favourite Bee Gees Song".[1] The song has been recorded by many other artists., including hit versions by Rita Coolidge in 1978 and Boyzone in 1996. This was Boyzone's fifth single and their first number one hit in the UK.

BOYZONE LYRICS
"Words"

Smile, an everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you gone
Cause that would bring a tear to me
This world has lost it's glory
Lets start a brand new story
Now my love
You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say...
It's only words
And words are all I have
To take your heart away

Talk, in everlasting words
And dedicate them all, to me
And I will give you all my life
I'm here if you should call to me
a single word I say...

[Chorus, repeat]

Da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da

This world has lost it's glory
Let's start a brand new story
Now, my love
a single word I say...

[Repeat chorus twice]
  •  

admin

No Matter What
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: peterm

admin

Picture Of You
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: francis67

admin

T4 - Boyzone - Picture of You

•  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil