Started by admin, January 27, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]
[move][glow=red,2,300]Complete songs in this Topic[/glow][/move]

01= The Carribean disco show
02= "I'd Love You to Want Me
03= Me and You and a Dog Named Boo

Roland Kent LaVoie (born July 31, 1943), better known by the stage name Lobo, is an American singer-songwriter who was successful in the early 1970s, scoring several U.S. Top 10 hits, including "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo", "I'd Love You to Want Me" and "Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend".[1]
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbP6RPdg7qU

"I'd Love You to Want Me" is the title of a popular song from 1972 by Lobo (the stage name of Roland Kent LaVoie). He wrote the song, which appears on his album Of a Simple Man.

Released as a single in the fall of 1972, "I'd Love You to Want Me" was the singer's highest charting hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, where it spent two weeks at number two in November of that year.[2] It was kept from the top spot by Johnny Nash's hit song, "I Can See Clearly Now".[3] The song also spent one week at number one on the Billboard easy listening chart, LaVoie's second of four songs to achieve this feat.[4] It became a gold record.

When originally released in the United Kingdom in 1972, the song failed to reach the UK Singles Chart; however, a re-release of the single in 1974, on the UK label, peaked at #5.[5]

The song also topped music charts in Australia (Kent Music Report, two weeks), Canada (RPM Magazine, one week) and Germany (Media Control Charts, 13 weeks in 1973-1974).

The song was originally in B-flat major, a capo is used on the 3rd fret on the guitar.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTbBvPoxUkk

"Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" is the 1971 debut single by Lobo. Written by Lobo under his real name Kent LaVoie, it appears on the Introducing Lobo album. The single peaked at number five on the Billboard Hot 100 and was the first of his four number one on the Easy Listening chart, where it had a two-week stay at number one in May 1971.[2] The song reached number four in the UK Singles Chart,[3] and it spent four weeks at number one in New Zealand.[4]
  •  

admin

:s_cool:
  •  

admin

:49:
  •