Lying eyes ...

Started by torben, October 27, 2015, 09:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torben

Hi friends

I do not think that I - or somebody else - have ever uploaded this great oldie by The Eagles. The song was recorded in 1975 and reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and #8 on the US Country chart. The record received a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Group, and was also nominated for Record of the Year.

It's quite a story ...   :(

https://app.box.com/s/2usmnwoefb1iut8mfv1qjwre3jqie3ib

Kind regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

chellinoolmo

One of my favorites of The Eagles.
Hard to sing - requires a certain voice control, something your girlfriend manages well.
The voice should however in my view, have had a lower level in relation to the keyboard.

Happy birthday, by the way!
  •  

torben

Thanks Admin and Chello!

Yes - I agree completely. The singer overpowers the keyboarda bit. But - ironically - this is due to the fact that in the first recording the singer could not be heard because of my KB-playing ... :(  :D

Kind regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

pamela

Hi Torben, a very nice song, well played and sung, A very happy birthday from me too... Pam :smiley-music002:
  •  

aprilla

I had tickets to see the Eagles a few years back but the concert was cancelled. Very disappointing, but this - nearly, very nearly - makes up for it  :)  Thanks torben!
  •  

torben

Hi Pam and Aprilla

thank you to you both! You are so kind!

best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

bmarcill

hello

midi here

ben