kastelfan

Tony Renis - Non Mi Dire Mai Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1AiCpyQbA

Bogdan
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Tony Renis, Elio Cesari pseudonym (Milan, 13 May 1938), is a singer-songwriter, actor and record producer Italian.

After the first beginnings, still a boy, on the stage of the theater church of San Lorenzo columns, begins the real business in the music world in the mid-fifties, first with his name and later with Tony Renis pseudonym: performs in Milan's nightlife and later in vaudeville theaters of the Milan district paired with Adriano Celentano, his childhood friend, respectively, in imitation of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. Also during these years he spent the summer seasons in Elba Island that considers one of the most beautiful places in the world [1], performing in imitation of the era idols such as Elvis Presley and playing regularly at the Hotel Del Golfo Procchio.

In 1958, he obtained a contract with the Combo Record, record company of Gorni Kramer owned, published his first 45 laps, with covers of Italian and American hits. In 1959, he passed the Master's Voice, debuted as a singer winning the Six Days of the song, interpreting Tenderness, song that some years later will be taken up, with greater commercial success, Gianni Morandi.

In 1961 he debuted at the Sanremo Festival with Puddles (with a text written by his father), but is not allowed in the final.

The following year it returns with When when when the song was born from the collaboration with Albert: the song does not win, it has topped the charts for ten weeks in Italy and ninth in Germany and goes around the world and is re-recorded hundreds of versions as interpreters of various nationalities.

The enormous commercial and artistic success when when when compensates widely Tony Renis by the defeat of Sanremo, defeat from which will still have a way to make up winning in 1963 the television race with Canzonissima When when when and the Festival with the song One for all.

In 1964, despite Tony lend military service, even participated in the Sanremo Festival with the song: The evening smiles paired with Frankie Avalon. In the same year he participated in the television variety show "Za-bum" program and implements the 45 Dear fairy / Letter to Pinocchio for CDI, working with Quincy Jones as arranger and Phil Ramone as a sound engineer; the disc is recorded in seven languages ​​(Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish and Japanese) and published in many countries.

1966 is the year of no other that you and the new contract with the Italian record company RCA. These years, 1966 to 1972, he partakes in the international jet set: Monte Carlo, Saint Moritz, Paris, London and Hollywood.

1967 is the year when I say that I love: the song, which will come second in the Sanremo Festival, is presented by newcomer Annarita spinach paired with Les Surfs group. Hence, thanks to the revival by her new record company, starts a new series of successes: the same When I say I love you that he affects, to I will never say goodbye, presented to a disc for the summer, from Frin frin frin to The plane leaves, both television themes, from The place my (Sanremo 1968 paired with Domenico Modugno) blue song (Sanremo 1970).

However, his desire is to propose to Mina, her best friend from the days of the early years, a song that has long houses in the drawer, but is confident he can turn into an international success if interpreted by the right voice, the song is great great big, and Mina made it one of the biggest hits of his career. Abroad, under the title Never never never, will be interpreted by Shirley Bassey and, after many years, also picked up by Céline Dion in duet with Luciano Pavarotti, with the title I hate you then I love you.

In 1970 the waiter Leopold Brandmayer it The White Horse for Verdi Theater (Trieste) with Aldo Fabrizi and Sandro Massimini in Teatro Stabile Politeama Rossetti.

In the early seventies Tony moved to the USA, first in New York and then to Los Angeles, where he met Quincy Jones and knows among others Stevie Wonder and Frank Sinatra.

In 1978 the Warner Bros. record label asked him to ride the wave of disco and exit Disk When reincisione with a new arrangement of its workhorse when when when.

Meanwhile, during his stay in the United States, performing in Las Vegas as a singer, she becomes a record producer and writes soundtracks, becoming one of the most famous Italians in the US (is nicknamed "Mister Quando Quando Quando"). He attends Gregory Peck, Charlton Heston, Kirk Douglas and knows personally Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy, wrote and produced songs for Diana Ross, Julio Iglesias, Lionel Richie and launches Nikka Costa, the child-prodigy daughter of the famous conductor Don Costa , managing to carry
  •  

Geno

Quando quando quando - Tony Renis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0JGzoSyt_I

The enormous commercial and artistic success when when when compensates widely Tony Renis by the defeat of Sanremo, defeat from which will still have a way to make up winning in 1963 the television race with Canzonissima When when when and the Festival with the song One for all.
  •  

Geno

Non mi dire mai Goodbye - Tony Renis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdzQ5jkkA8

I do not ever say goodbye, presented to a disc for the summer
  •