Create Song Styles
Looking for Xmas Song Styles   .  🎊   Please upload them Here

Hello from San Diego, California

Discussion started on If you have an pictures of yourself ( and be nice ) add them here

Hello from San Diego, California
Hello everyone, my name is Bob. I'm 69 years old and have wanted to learn keyboard all my life.  Finally, two years ago purchased a Tyros 5 and I'm teaching myself to play. About 40 years a go I purchased a Guilbransen  organ. A few weeks later I met my first wife, we moved into our first house and there was no room for the organ.  So ended my musical career, I had just learned three chords a and a few basic songs. With my Tiros, so far, this is the most fun I have had with any of my hobbies.

I'm happy I found this group and hope to be an active member.

#1 - February 05, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

The following users thanked this post: Leonardo
Bob
(Techlectics)
Tyros 5

Re: Hello from San Diego, California
Hi Bob

Big Welcome Neighbor ......( I am from Canada ) 

We all look forward to your involvement here.   There are no heroes here,  it is not your obligation to thank everyone here and the only rule that you have to be mindful of,  is to have fun !!!!!

We are kind of short of T5 Styles so I am really pleased to hear that you have a T5. ( would you consider adopting me   ;)  )  Every little bit helps........

Your New Canadian Friend
Ron
#2 - February 05, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

Re: Hello from San Diego, California
Thanks for your kind response.  I've already found some treasures here. I'll be visiting regularly.
#3 - February 05, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

Bob
(Techlectics)
Tyros 5

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...