Gianni Togni

Started by Geno, February 11, 2017, 10:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Gianni Togni (Rome, July 24, 1956) is an Italian singer-songwriter.

After some musical experience, with the album In a similar circumstance in 1975 (with texts of his school friend Guido Morra [1]), and as a supporter to the concerts of Pooh (bassist Red Canzian had produced some of his early records), obtained considerable success in the summer of 1980 with the single from the album Luna entered long title ... and at that time, entering an empty theater, an afternoon of white dress, I take off my jacket, I turn on the lights and on stage m'invento .... happy creativity and successes continue in the following years with albums My paths (1981), Bulletin of the seamen (1982) and Gianni Togni (1983). With Freestyle (1984) the Roman artist proves attentive and sensitive also to new technologies, and among the first in Italy, also publishes the album in compact disc version. Follow Follow your heart in 1985, and these days in 1987.

The turning point came in 1988 with the album Kill a refined hard and complex, played by musicians like Manu Katché caliber, Pino Palladino, Mel Collins, Bruno Illiano, Paul Gianolio, which differs markedly from the previous production of Togni. Returns to the stage in 1992 with the album Singles and four years later with the collection Dear my loves with which he won the gold. The following years were characterized by the search for new musical by the artist that have not always found favor with the public. Gianni Togni also wrote symphonic Hollywood musicals such as 1998 with Massimo Ranieri and G. G., a musical about Greta Garbo commissioned by the Teatro Stabile in Stockholm and went on stage in February 2002, as well as music for television and theater. Among his most famous songs you can mention the Moon (1980), Simple (1981), Live (1982), for us to love (1983) and Julia (1984) (which in 2003 was remixed by DJ Lhasa together with Gabry Ponte) .
  •  

Geno

Luna - Gianni Togni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUjA6_VINIQ

Among his most famous songs you may be cited Luna
  •  

admin

Italian - GIANNI TOGNI - LUNA
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •