Guido Renzi

Started by Geno, January 14, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Guido Renzi (Rome, February 13, 1950) is an Italian singer and author.

After obtaining a diploma in accountancy, he graduated in literature and philosophy at the University of Rome.

He started his career in the Italian music scene in 1967, after getting a contract with RT Club.
Together with the group's minus one engraved in 1969 the song My friend, with whom he also participated in the Cantagiro 1969.

The following year was published the 45 So dear, with which participated in the Cantagiro 1970.
Both songs entered the charts in Italy and were among the top 50 singles for sales: 49th place for my friend in 1969 and 25th place for So dear in 1970.
and he took part in a disc for the 1972 summer with Thus, song written by Roby Crispiano, while the following year he participated with here in the dark to Cantestate.

In 1976 he was the protagonist of the play for children Hello moon in which he recited and sang the songs history of good and evil History, published on 45 laps.

In 1990 he moved to Canada where, in addition to continue as a singer and radio host, began to language teacher and Italian culture in some high schools.
  •  

Geno

Amica Mia - Guido Renzi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBHAM2iGeyU

Together with the group's minus one engraved in 1969 the song My friend ( Amica Mia ), with whom he also participated in the Cantagiro 1969.
  •