Renee Schuurmans

Started by admin, September 29, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

René Schuurmans ( Sint-Michielsgestel , 20 November 1964 ) is a Dutch singer. His songs are almost all Dutch and are mostly in the field of live song and carnival music .

Schuurmans was born in 1964 at the Maaskantje . He is a large family with eight children and grew up with four brothers and three sisters. His father, Sjef Schuurmans, was the owner of café De Molen in Den Dungen and therefore grew up with music. At first he wanted to become a vet , but he loved more music. He drummed during the annual fairs with a local orchestra. He also sang during parties and parties. Together with his sister Astrid he formed the duo Rene & Astrid for 5 years.

Schuurmans has solo solo since 2004 after he formed the duo René & Astrid for a year or five with his sister Astrid . When Astrid wanted to focus on playing with a band, René continued solo. At the end of 2005 , he decided to quit his job as a full time artist. Schuurmans was 12.5 years traffic officer at the municipality of Sint-Michielsgestel.

Schuurmans released four albums and was successful with If I See Her , Deep in My Heart and Hela Ho . The national breakthrough came in 2007 when the sun in your heart became a modest hit. Also, the album reached today 's 5th place in the Mega Album Top 100.

In 2010, Schuurmans brought the single Is life not beautiful . Schuurmans performed in 2011 and 2013 in the Amsterdam ArenA during the Halftime show of the De Toppers concert series .

Schuurmans regularly attend the TROS Music Festivals, Grote Pleinfeesten, Mega Festijnen. Once he gave a concert in his backyard, there were 12,000 visitors.

In 2012 there was a new version of his single. Leave the sun in your heart with a new arrangement and live instruments.

This year also came the singles The night of my life , Is it true? , and I'm so excited about his old record company Berk Music , where he returned to record company CNR after four years .

In October 2014, at the request of Omroep Brabant he made a single with the title Bij ons in Brabant . This song belonged to a broadcasting campaign and was an ode to the province of North Brabant.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

•