Franz Lambert

Started by admin, January 31, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Franz Lambert (born 11 March 1948 in Heppenheim, Germany) is a German composer and organist. He is an avid Hammond organ player; however, he is more noted in later years for playing the Wersi range of electronic organs. During his career he has released over 100 albums.

His first notable public appearance was in 1969 in the German TV show Zum Blauen Bock, after which he received his first publishing contract. He has played for several celebrities, including Prince Charles and Helmut Schmidt.

One of his works is the FIFA Anthem, which was first played at the 1994 FIFA World Cup. It continues to be played at all FIFA-organized games and tournaments when the teams enter the pitch.

Franz Lambert lives with his wife and two children in Heppenheim-Sonderbach, Hesse, Germany.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

La Felicidad
  •  

admin

•  

montage

For me is Franz Lambert one of the best Organ players i ever have meet,  when he was in Holland i go to all hiss concerts

wow i am also a Organ Player but this man together with Klaus wunderlich are my favorites players

and i learn a lot of this 2 persons

•  

Organplayer

A real good song i love this artist to much he was always a Big exempel for me how you must play the Organ

I learn a lot from this man and i see all his concerts he have give in Holland

there is no Video of this song 

I play the song so you can hear how the song must be played klik on the link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19auwDqD7I8-mk-Ush94K0K0kPrCdOQoM/view?usp=sharing
  •  

admin

Peppermint Rock Ty
  •