Fiorella Mannoia

Started by Geno, January 15, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Fiorella Mannoia (Rome, April 4, 1954) is an Italian singer.

He began his career in 1968, distinguishing himself in the Italian music scene for his unique vocal timbre and the interpretations of pieces by other artists. He trod the stage of the Sanremo Festival four times managing to win twice the Critics' Prize. It is the third artist with the most number of awards from the Club Tenco, with six plates Tenco under his belt, tied with Ivano Fossati, making it the female singer with the most number of awards won in this event. On 2 June 2005 he was appointed Officer of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic by the President of the Republic Carlo Azeglio Ciampi.

In addition to singing career, also he had several experiences in recitative level.

Daughter of the Sicilian Luigi Mannoia stuntman, begins with his brother Maurizio and sister Patrizia Stella in the same business of his father, working in the film business as a stunt double for stuntgirl and Lucia Mannucci not sing in the film, shooting of 1968 directed by Daniele D ' Anza [1]; is also often stand to Monica Vitti [2] and Candice Bergen in The day of long guns (The Hunting Party).

The stunt Lucia Mannucci, Fiorella Mannoia, photographed during the filming not sing, shoot
In the early seventies states with minor roles in some spaghetti western: in 1972 appears in A colt in hand to hell, while in 1973 and the third day came the crow and you bounty killers for a massacre.

He made his debut in the music world at the Castrocaro Festival in 1968, singing A child on Adriano Celentano lion does not win, but it gets a recording contract with Carisch, which makes an impact in two years the first 45 laps. The 45 debut of Mannoia is I heard you were leaving / Cherries in 1968, followed a year later two other 45s: people qua people there / Eye to eye, and I like that guy there / Eye to eye. With the song People here people there participates in a disc for the summer 1969 without reaching the final.
  •  

Geno

Le notti di maggio - Fiorella Mannoia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63MO7n2eXUM

In 1988 takes part in the Festival of Sanremo with the nights of May, piece by Ivano Fossati which ranks 10th place by winning for the second consecutive year, the Critics' Prize.
  •  

Geno

Il cielo d'Irlanda -  Fiorella Mannoia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7gxV7FCSKY

Irish sky is a single Fiorella Mannoia 1992, from the album The steam trains. The single is also marketed in the Netherlands in two versions: in the mix version 12 "(maxi single cd), and in that single cd.
  •  

Geno

Sally - Fiorella Mannoia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1QEvGuIZKc

In 1999, Fiorella Mannoia has made a cover, extracted as a single from the album Some small items of Fiorella Mannoia in 1999. There is also a duet version with Vasco Rossi.
  •  

montage

hi Leonardo you are the only one that always looking to my things i place here

the best is the English topic of music.  Dutch i think that is not easy many people don't know the music of Holland

and not many people will see my topic i only think the dutch people on this site i think there is not much dutch people on this site

but i will keep posting

and i read you comes from Rome i must say my woman loves rome every year she go there with my daughter and some friends the love it in Rome and also this year in may the will come to your city the love it there

my woman say Rome is the most beautiful city she have see i never go with them i am scare for plains

i never fly before and i think i will never fly i am not easy scare but for airplanes i really scare

and my woman love it now she going every year to Rome she love your city

and i want tell you this

•  

Geno

Hello, thanks Montage, even you do a great job for this site, certain that English is an international music is more material, you will see the work we do arrive many members.
Even your country is very interesting, it picerebbe visit holland with Camper, but I never find the time Leonardo
  •