Frieseland

Started by admin, May 31, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

:breakpc2:
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

montage

Hi Ron i have test the style, but i must say it is a good style, in the Organ  category and it is a very good style , very usable in many songs i think.

But the song i have really no idea, is The name right of the tittle of the song,

I have looking on You Tube of You tube recognizes  the  song but no. that is why i ask is the tittle of the song right.

But the style is very usable, when you love this style of music. and a very good quality .

Have you more styles from the Style File series ,  those styles are high quality styles if you have more can you tell me

Rob
  •  

admin

Quote from: Yamaha on May 31, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Have you more styles from the Style File series ,  those styles are high quality styles if you have more can you tell me

Rob

Probably,  I have a lot of premium styles that are vaguely named....   

Sorry my Dutch Friend
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

montage

Yes i understand that, but it is a very good style and for a song that is not so in portend , you can use it as a normal style and fit in many songs, because it is a good .

this sort of styes Ron believe me you not put it in not so good styles, because this are styles you must place alone, not in number 401 or 402

The are to good for that because the are high quality styles.

The urn a place by them self and i really know people love that if you do , i have looking of course to the sets style you place but that are not really high quality styles.

The are ok but not special.

This style you place this is a high quality style , and urns a special place so that people can see that are really high quality styles.

I hope you understand my idea, make a place for the high quality styles some styles are so good sounded the need a special place.

Grt Rob
  •